Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Cutie Girl from the dollar Tree and Sally Hansen ID Expresso


I picked up both of these polish's at The Dollar Tree somewhere in the U.S.A. - Sally Hansen Insta Dri Expresso and a no-name Cutie Girl peach shimmery flecked polish. the formula on the Cutie Girl polish was surprisingly normal - I guess I have to stop expecting dollar store polish's to be crappy. Most of the polish's I have acquired over the years from dollar stores have been just fine, though some are too stinky for me to desire using them again.

Anyhoo ---- the formula on Insta Dri  Expresso is always awesome, this is 2 coats. I did have some bubbling on account of the ridiculous humidity we have been having in my region, but I buffed those out and slapped on a coat of this pretty peach jelly base with gold shimmer and flecks.

 I don't really know what to say about the colour of Expresso - - it doesnt really look like actual espresso. its more of a reddish mauve. Actually I really don't know what to call this colour, and maybe thats why they called it EX- Presso. Maybe they ran out of name ideas -  whatever the case may be it's still very pretty.

Is it a nude? oh dear - I have spent way to much time on this already................




 I buffed out some of the bubbles.......

 and added a coat of this no-name Cutie Girl polish

 Below; before I pulled it out to do a dupe check, I thought for sure Wet n' Wild's Casting Call would be the darker of the three - but it ended up being a much brighter and redder polish.

Avon Bare Necessity, Sally Hansen Expresso & Wet n ' Wild Casting Call


 dots of these similar polsish's. Avon Bare Necessity, Sally Hansen Expresso & Wet n ' Wild Casting Call










.... and one more shot of this pretty peach flecked polish - I love the  Dollar Tree!
o


1 comment:

MICHELLE E YASMIN F. BARBOSA said...

that beautiful your nails ... perfect combination congratulations!
a hug ....

http://unhasdecormichelleyasmin.blogspot.com.br/ and also follow http://madvitrinededesejos.blogspot.com.br/

M.A.D BARBOSA AND YASMIN F. BARBOSA