Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Solidarity Nails




 Solidarity Nails

 I think it will be inappropriate for me,  someone who is lax in her spell-checking, and often posts with sentence fragments, improper use of punctuation, and other typography to even mention how unfortunate this situation is.

So I will just post this awesome nail art!

I applied Top Coat over a polish similar to my micro beads, sprinkled them on over a small box to catch any fall-out, and moved some around with a toothpick to fill in any sparse areas. Strangely, on my middle nail I used the most TC and it has the most sparse areas.

I did not add a top coat to this, I am interested in how long these will hang on for..........


stuff I used Sally Hansen Chrome in Gilded Pearl Chrome, N.Y.C. Backstage Pass and Micro-beads from Micheal's Craft store that I found for .25 cents ( score!!!!! )


 o


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to re-create one of these manis but I have a 15 month old that would probably consume the ones that have fallen out. Even though they are super tiny, the thought makes me paranoid! Beautiful mani with the gold!

Jutta said...

this is cute, I think! Do tell us how long they will stay, for I will try this, too! =)

Erika said...

Very cool. This is a fabulous rendition of the caviar nails trend that is going around. :D

Leticia - Cosmetics Aficionado said...

Very pretty! And a great, affordable option to the trend.

Paulina said...

I love this! I have always wanted to try the caviar nail.

Unknown said...

these look awesome and 25cents? awesome! glad you decided to participate! mine is up as well. check it out.

Daisy said...

Love the choice of gold! :] Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind, I shared this mani with Jen of The Polishaholic. I posted a link back to this on her blog because she is doing a Fish Egg Friday on her page. Here's the link to her blog for a better explanation ;-)
http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2012/04/fish-egg-friday-mani.html

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

so gorgeous! perfect base, too.

FrugallyMe said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the micro beads?