Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

pink from that Klean Color nail duo


I decanted a small amount of this gorgeous stripe polish from the Klean Color nail duo that I wore HERE. This is a hot magenta over loaded with silver shimmer bits = I loooove this and need a real polish just like it.

Also the Klean Color website is fixed but these are not on there.... i really liked these and would buy more of them. They are scented, and come in pretty colours but the base polish takes a while to dry......


I might do the same thing for the purple shimmer stripe from the other one of these I have


I dumped out some clear polish and poured a small amount into this tiny bottle with a normal brush






and my sponge mani from yesterday, Billie Mauve & Icing Purple PJ's sponged on - i dont have a nice cleaned up finished picture.
o

6 comments:

Polish AMOR said...

this pink is soooo pretty!!

Sparkly Vernis said...

I love that pink! I have never seen those duos, looks amazing by itself, although I must confess that I started following your blog after seeing that first mani (nail art).

Lucy said...

I love pink nails at the moment!
The sponge idea is fantastic too.
x

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

Em said...

Ohhh that is a lovely pink!!! I want to get me some of those polishes too!

Unknown said...

i love that colour, good idea to decant some :)

shel xx

♥ Sarah Claire ♥ said...

Love the pink!