Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SH Hidden Treasure layered over an orange sponged mani





Oh Hidden Treasure Flakies = you make everything gorgeous



This mani started out like this. I stretched my mani from yesterday, which was Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up. I removed the simple design I had on my ring nails then I sponged on a no-name Claire's polish which is an orange frosty abomination, and Color-Rama Sunrise Sensation, then I used Claire's Matte Top coat.

The sponging is subtle which is what I wanted. However I thought the flecks in the Color-Rama polish would show up much better. I added a coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure for more pizazz ( pizazz; lol)



WnW Sunny Side up, Claire's no-name Orange, Color-Rama Sunrise Sensation, Claire's Matte Top Coat


The no-name Claire's Orange mini


The peach flecks in Tahiti Sunrise sorta show up


..... and one more with Hidden Treasure


10 comments:

Danielle! said...

I WISH I could find Hidden Treasure! I've looked everywhere, even my tried and true dustys, with no luck.

Olivia C. said...

Love this look! I've looked for Hidden Treasure so many times and can never find it- so lucky you! I really love that orange on you!

Jade (Frescurites Femininas) said...

Such a beautiful mani
:)

Silence is Loud said...

the orange look really good on you!! hidden treasure is so hidden and i couldnt find it anywhere. *sigh*

TheSwatchingSprite said...

I agree that HT makes everything better... I wish I had been able to get my hands on it

FOREVER '92 said...

I wish I had Hidden Treasure!! So pretty, I love oranges!

Lucy said...

I love Hidden Treasure over most anything. Really makes a manicure look special.

Chelle said...

I'm loving all the orange lately. :)

Unknown said...

For everyone looking for Hidden Treasure, if you can get your hands on Nubar 2010, then you should because it's said to be a dupe. And the mani is gorgeous!

DLSarmywife said...

LOVE this look! (and I have Nubar 2010 and agree that it's nearly a perfect dupe and pretty easy to find on amazon.com! =D)