Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wet n Wild Blue wants to marry a Millionaire



2 coats of Wet n' Wild Blue Wants to be a  Millionaire, layered over Sally Hansen Turquoise Chrome. On it's own BWTMaM is a very sheer baby blue polish with holographic micro-glitter. It is girly and dainty and perfect for layering. I have seen many photos of this at 4 to 5 coats and it is beautiful, but I took the easy route and layered it over a discontinued SH Chrome polish. I added 2 coats of Top Coat as I found it had alot of texture to it.

It has a normal looking brush but it is not the same as other WnW polish's I have. The brush is very stiff and I am tempted to pour this into a 'normal' bottle of polish. Even though I have heard bad things about all the Fast Dry brushes it isn't going to stop me from acquiring all of these Fast Dry polish's; even the sheer ones, because they are all really pretty♥

I did not realize that my lead photo in my last post was my mummified finger, sorry, that wasn't supposed to be like that.

Also; how hard did they laugh when the name 'Hannah Pink-tanna' was actually labeled on the bottles and ready to ship to stores? Hannah Pink-tanna is the sheer magenta version of this polish. I think there should be a resource page on MUA for polish company's to reference when thinking up names for polish's.











the Brush = It looks normal but it is on the almost un-manageable side.....

5 comments:

paint that nail said...

This is such a beautiful color combination!

KimsKie's Nails said...

Nice, icey colour!!

Love,
Kim

http://kimskienails.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn said...

gorgeous! i just bought this line of wet n wild polish.. i forget the name of the color. it's kind of greenish. the one you used is so pretty! i should pick it up, too ;)

Leticia said...

I need to put this on my nails. I bought it when it first came out, but I haven't worn it yet.

Lucy said...

I bought the whole Fast Dry Collection last week. I forget which one I wore. Wasn't the one you featured. I like this layered. I'll have to try it.