Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

...more sponge mani's!


This is 2 coats of Naturistic's Super Chrome followed by a sponging of Billie Alloy, which is a lite purple.

indoor flourescent


I prefer this type of sponge, as I find it easier to control where I am sponging, and it helps to create an even area of sponging. It is just a regular kitchen sponge.

 Here is a quick video I made using different types of sponges.


 If the vid doesn't work here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2QNnkZWOp4


a fuzzy pic to show off the pretty bits of ...... whatever is in this Billie Polish 'Alloy'



full sun


sun


Shade



and another sponge mani............


This was Sinful Colors I Love You sponged over 2 coats of a franken I keep wearing. I made it with NYC China-Town and Billie White. I used the make-up wedge to apply this. I think I made a note to remind myself to layer this pretty Sinful Colors polish over a similar but more opaque purple polish as it is very sheer. I added a coat  of TC.



.... and one more look!


 I started with a base of NYC Mulberry Street, and sponged on a franken, and added 2 coats of this un-named old skool NYC polish. It is a very sheer lite blue with a little green flash, there is also some sparkly flecks in there....


6 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

they both look awesome but i like the purple more.

Kaitlyn said...

looove the first one! so gorgeous!

Enamel Girl said...

the first one is so pretty. it reminds me of purple blue jeans.

blog Usei Hoje said...

Todos ficaram lindos!!!
Gostou mesm do esponjado ...


bjus.
http://useihoje.blogspot.com

Minty said...

The last one is beautiful!

Lucy said...

Love these sponging techniques. Really pretty.