Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

fun french tips w/ Art Deco stripe polish


a quickie mani, 2 coats of Rimmel Camouflage with black Art Deco Stripe Rite polish across the tips. I added a coat of TC and stuck a lite green fake rhinestone in the center.. This is supposed to be a curved chevron, I am trying to work on my free-hand funky french tips but I suck. I can barely do a straight line, but for some reason I can do a perfect chevron with the polish brush.

I think I should have used a polish guide for this one.... oh well.....Also, My Art Deco in stripe polish in Black is a very dense black that dries fast.




Rimmel Camouflage on its own - 2 coats


7 comments:

Jenny Trout said...

I think you did a good job. You're probably far more critical of it than anyone else is, and honestly, I only noticed a weird edge in that really close up pic. This one is really pretty! Reminds me of old Hollywood movie star gowns!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I think you did a good job, too. I never thought to use the Art Deco striping brushes for stuff like this. Thanks for the idea. And that's a great green.

aki! said...

What a pretty manicure!

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Lovely! Thanks for the idea. Agree with the Hollywood movie star gown - or a tuxedo. Classy!

Himi said...

if it is too dense, maybe you can try polish thinner? i used to hate usng a few of my polishes because they were hard to work with like that but a few drops made them perfect =)

Chloe0602 said...

Wow, you did AWESOME!! I absolutely love this!

Lucy said...

Love that shade of green! I finally bought it last year. Love the French tip. Looks like little tuxedos.