Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

China Glaze purple diagional mani


This is 3 thin coats of China Glaze Spontaneous with China Glaze Grape Juice. I applied a curved french mani tip-guide across my nails diagonally and added 2 coats of Grape Juice, when it was dry I applied a coat of Nailene Top Coat.



China Glaze Spontaneous, China Glaze Grape Juice and Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


Below; I found these brushes at the dollar store.... The bright colours ones are for acetone clean-ups and applying moisturizer around my cuticles before painting my nails as I keep misplacing my black brushes.....  I haven't tried any nail art with these, If I do I will be using acrylic water based paint, there decent for a dollar store paint brush.
 
♥ 

8 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

grape juice is gorgeous. its still in my untrieds. i don't know what i'm waiting on.

Unknown said...

Cute! Purple is my favorite color and these two purple polishes are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love grape juice it's an awesome polish :)

Thistlelicious said...

<3 Dollarama! You never know what you'll find in there that can be used for nail art. A while back I found mini rhinestones in a 12 "slot" dispenser wheel. Recent amazing find were a packages of 6 tiny glass bottles with cork tops containing teeny tiny beads.

Happy Polishing!

~T~

Unknown said...

Cool find w/the dollar store brushes... I love those colorful handles!

Lucy said...

I have Grape Juice on my list to buy. Love the polish. Wonderful manicure,

Unknown said...

Great purple mani! :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Enamel Girl - Its really pretty, i like it layered and paired with another polish.


Yami - Thanks, these do look good together.


rmcandlelight - yes it is. I don't wear this polish enough.


Thistlelicious - I loooooove the Dolarrama, I was just there and they had 3 different sets of those tiny micro beads in the little vials.


Jennifer Leigh - Thanks, hopefully I wont misplace them as often as my darker black and blu ones.


Lucy - Thanks Lucy, it is a pretty polish.


Jackie S. - Thanks, cant go wrong with a diagonal mani with these colours.