Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 Valentine's Day looks


3 thin coats of Sally Girl Blink of Pink, freehand chevron with no-name Icing by Claire's neon pink, L.A Colors silver glitter stripe polish and a heart shaped crystal at the peak of the chevron. I probably should have added another coat of hot pink for the chevron as there are some bare spots.....meh.



3 thin coats of Sally Girl Blink of Pink with Top Coat

The chevron I can do - but trying to make a decent symmetrical french tip free-hand is going to take alot of practice, so I try to stick to straight lines via diagonal french tips. When it comes to curved french tips I use french tip guides; but I still practice free hand french tips every once and a while. For this mani I started with 2 coats of Maybelline Mod Mauve, followed by Billie Chianti at the tips of my nails, I traced the line with Art Deco striping polish in hot pink and added a coat of TC.





2 coats of Maybelline mod Mauve

6 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I really like the first one - it looks neon without being too in your face.

euzefelus_27 said...

i like the first one.. looovvvveee the heart :)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

SO pretty!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I like both of these, but especially the second one - I have a weakness for french-tipped french tips!

Lucy said...

Love the little heart crystal. Looks like a royal manicure. I love the combination of polishes for the second manicure. Like the stipes. If I only had some free edge!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Megan Harmeyer - Thanks!

euzefelus_27 - Thanks, it is the perfect size.


Dollface - Thanks


ABOP - Thanks


Lucy - Thanks Lucy.