Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

FrankenBerry Frankenstein and some purple comparisons



 This, by far, is my favirote Halloween nail art this year, I have already done this look with a green base HERE, but I had to do it with this beautiful fluorescent purple as the base. I tried to create girl-ish lips; for a lady Frankenstein' but it did not work out.

 With a dotting tool, this is super duper easy to do. HERE is the link to the video where I first found this. I did not apply TC in my photos, I find that I am getting too much reflection and it distorts the nail art, making it hard to take photos.

For this look I used Billie Electric Purple; 3 coats, and Wet n' Wild Black, and Billie French White..... along with my trusty dotting tool I found in the Scrapbook section of my fav dollar store in my town.



Billie Electric Purple 3 coats



My middle nail, Billie Purple haze is a straight up florescent purple, while  Purple Rain, and Electric Purple have slight shimmer to them and are much more opaque.

Purple Rain on the left has a golden shimmer, while Electric Purple on the right has a silver-ish shimmer. These were all 3 coats and dried super-duper fast.



 Golden shimmer

Purple Haze - no shimmer


 L-R - Purple Rain, Purple Haze, Electric Purple



13 comments:

Leticia said...

How cute is he!

FatChickSlim said...

He just gets cuter!

The Phalanges Friend said...

You are killing me with these adorable monster manis. So cute!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

SO CUTE!

JustSomeNailsByMJ said...

Purple Frankenstein's Monster is too cute!

Nail Designs xox said...

That is so adorible!!

Deborah Urban said...

Love your Frankenstein Nails.

Lucy said...

This is adorable and gorgeous. I love this design. The polish is a lovely shade.

kory_nails said...

very cute the design..and the colours are beautiful:D

Stopdidine said...

I like this nail, it is brilliant

JQ said...

Yay purple frankies! <3 the colour love the design. :)

Samantha said...

super cute!! and those purples are quite amazing, where can I get those?

summertime said...

I love your nails, your designs and your blog! I cannot find the Fing'rs trophy wife nails anywhere in my area. :o( They are the ones you wear most right? They look like they fit good and they look very authentic from what I can see in your pics.