Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

♥ Sinful Colors See You Soon ♥

Sinful Colors See You Soon 2 coats with 1 coat of TC


This polish is a dark Blue, almost black with beautiful teal micro-shimmer. This is 2 coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I enjoyed wearing this polish for a day before I topped it with NYC Love Letters HERE.


Shade with Flash

Shade with flash

Shade

Below are two photos I found while 'Google-ing' myself. I accidentally erased like 700 photos earlier this year from previous blog posts and I was desperatly looking for these photos.... So if anyone out there saved any to their computer..... I would love to get one back....

These are very fuzzy, but my nails still look so shiny. I guess I will have to do another look just like this. Pure Ice Busted, Pure Ice Oh Baby, Pure Ice Heartbreaker,... and Pure Ice Rio are very nice polish's that are very versatile. The look great on their own and layered over anything.

From Pure Ice Tips this post HERE


Pure Ice Busted and some Nailene Nail Stickers



3 comments:

Lucy said...

This is a pretty shade. Love that teal shimmer.

Hook Prism Power said...

This is beautiful! It's looking like a must have!

ღღ Mary Bonekinha ღღ MB.Nail Polish said...

Olá sou do Brasil Mary MB-Nail Polish Eu amei o seu blog.
Muito lindo .
Pena que aqui não tenho essas cores, iria amar;;;