Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

♥ NYC Pier 17 ♥

NYC Pier 17 ----3 coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic strong Top Coat

This is a shimmery medium blue. - love it! I did a skittles with this in my last post and ended up wearing this polish for 3 whole days! I had no application issues, i n fact none of the NYC polish's I have tried gave me any problems. They are all super pigmented and dry fast - I love the way NYC polish's smell, too.

I've gotten pretty lax with my nail art and other embellishments - I hope to devote some time this weekend to fixing that.............



shade



4 comments:

Colores de carol said...

Beautiful blue!
Love it!
www.coloresdecarol.blogspot.com

Orlica said...

Oh what a interesting blog :) Really nive colors, I like them...
My nails blog is:
www.lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com
Please, add me ;)

jillvicious said...

Can I just say that finding your blog has firstly made me want to do a nail polish shopping binge, and secondly, try false nails? Because it has.

That's also a really nice shade of blue. I need something like this in my collection.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.
.
♥ Carolina - Thanks it is really beautiful.

♥ Orlica - Thanks I will add you to my blog-roll.

♥ Jillvisciuos - Thanks, all this nail polish and wearing artificial nails is alot of fun. I can easily read nail blogs for 2 hours or more a day! Have fun!