Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥ Another franken...... Logical Asparagus ♥

2 coats of Logical Asparagus Franken with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


I am in a bit of a nail art rut..... I have sooooooo much nail art supplies; glitter, gems, stickers.... everything!!! just no nail art mojo. The weather here is unusually hot and humid and that is definitely contributing to my lack of creativity.


I love pastel purples.... I have never seen an ugly purple shade of polish...... All the pastel frankens I have made using this Billie White polish are easily 1 coat.... 1 thickish but fast drying coat.  I had to use 2 here to even things out and hide some lint/fluff I accidentally painted onto my nail. I have whipped up soooooo many of these pastel polish's over the last few months -  Pastel shades are really easy franken polish's to make = = = You just add white.


Anyhoo - Here is Logical Asparagus; I made this with Sally Hansen Radish; a deep almost black purple and Billie French White. Billie polish is a cheap brand of polish...  my top coat picks up the colour in alot of the creme shades that are available from this Billie brand~ So I use a older contaminated Top Coat first, then use my good Top coat.


Shade

Sun w/ Logical Asparagus Franken



Billie French White, Sally Hansen HAN Radish and my franken 'Logical Asparagus'

Shade.....


7 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Oh, so pretty! Purple is one of my favourite colours.

my blog:
http://dropofpolish.blogspot.com

Lulu said...

beautiful colour!

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous colour - nice work!!

GildedNails said...

Great franken! Its a gorgeous colour!

I feel like I am in a nail art rut as well at the moment!

I was wearing konad or some kind of nail art every day, but lately I have just been wearing polish without any designs.. Hopefully I get some inspiration soon! :P

www.gildednails.blogspot.com

EVE UNDERGROUND said...

love this color! all your frankens are really nice, I'll have to try and make one some day. :)

Anita said...

What a fabu lavender, I am totally lusting and I'm not even a huge fan of pastels.

Anita
http://splashingsofserendipity.blogspot.com/

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.
.

♥ Bronwyn - Thanks! Ill check out your blog and add it to my 'roll.

♥ Lulu - Thanks! i love this

♥ Shannon - Thanks!

♥ Gilded Nails - Thanks! i hope I break out of my nail art rut soon. But in the mean time I am still enjoying all my beautiful bargain polish's and frankens.

♥ EVE UNDERGROUND - Thanks! If you make frankens just work slowly... adding the different colours in small quantities and shake!

♥ Anita - Thanks! This is a nice one.