Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

♥ Wet n' Wild - 'Wild Card' ♥

 Wet n' Wild 'Wild Card' 1 coat over two coats of a pigeon Grey franken I recently made..... no T.C.


 Wow - Google has changed their blogger draft/photo upload thing-y again = I was a  little miffed at first but now I love it! Just in case anyone logs on and freaks out like I did - basically they are FORCING you to add all your photos to Picasa, instead of being allowed to upload them from your computer.

I have previously worn his beautiful and inexpensive Wet n' Wild Polish, 'Wild Card' but did not take a photo of it in the sunshine. I was wearing a very nice franken I made but totally trashed my nails with all the crafty things I had done earlier in the day = so I slapped on a coat of this pretty polish. Unfortunately it couldn't hide all the gouges and scratches, but it was a nice save for the rest of the evening.

I am still impressed with these new Wet n' Wild polish colours that have recently come out, as well as thier older ones. I cant believe I overlooked them for so long!


 above; the franken I started out with..............no Top Coat





3 comments:

Biba said...

Uuu, the Wild Card is beautiful!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Fabulous Franken! Also, I think Wild Card is in my untrieds and I will have to move it up the list. And thanks for the update on the picture upload. When I uploaded my stuff this morning I thought I screwed something up and didn't know how to fix it.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ Biba - Thanks, it looks so good layered

♥ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes - Thanks, I'm so happy i found blogs oherwise I would have passed on all these great wet n' wild polish's.

It drives me nutz when they change stuff on blogger!