Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥ Franken - 'Frozen Clover' ♥



I keep trying to make frankens with an awesome older Sally Hansen polish I love 'Candy Lace' but it never turns out the way I envision it. BUT - this franken polish turned out lovely anyway. I made this one with a base of Nat Robbin's 'Greed' and some white body shimmer, Sally Hansen Candy Lace and a smidgen of an older Revlon e/s.  It looks drastically different in different types of lighting  - which I like, and the tiny flakes of the Sally Hansen polish  'Candy Lace' are visible= just not as much as I had hoped.


Indoors fluroescent


- early morning sun -

Indoors fluroescent

- outside - shade -

























Indoors fluroescent

3 comments:

Michèle said...

You always make the hottest Frankens! Gorgeous color :-)

Ice Queen said...

Oh! That colour is full of goodness and wow. Love it. Thanks for sharing. :D

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ Michèle - Thanks! - these greens all turned out wonderfully

♥ Ice Queen - Thanks! This did turn out awesome.... wish there were more 'flakes' in it though.