Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

♥ Tart - GOOD ~ Franken-polish ♥





Above - Tart - GOOD - 3 coats
&
1 thick sloppy coat of China Glaze Fast Forward...
with lots of bubblezzzzzzzz

{ except RING finger - which is Tart EVIL }


Quickie post of one of my newest Franken Polish's, Tart - GOOD, I was delighted that we got a little bit of sunshine here.... it's still friggen cooooooold though, but the sun makes it bearable. I needed 3 coats of Tart-GOOD, I absolutly loooooove the finish on this polish, but not the bubblez I got from slapping on too thick of a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward. I am proud of myself for getting most of these polish from my GOOD vs. EVIL collection swatched and blogged..... 2 more franken polish's to go ♥


~ Sunshine ~



~ Shade ~


~ Shade ~


~ Shade ~ Tart-GOOD ~
{ wow - those dry cuticles are pitiful }

~ Shade ~ Tart EVIL ~


~ Shade with Flash~

~ I still got a little bit of 'tart' shimmering eye-shadow left over~

2 comments:

Paige said...

These are so pretty!!!!

Tiffany ツ said...

beautiful franken... i wish you could sell that color.. it is sooo effin cute