Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

♥ -Matte Mania- ♥

This turned out really cool. The Rimmel Mania I had been wearing all weekend was on it's last legs and I had to try the matte over it... Looks pretty cool. For the next - 3 - days it will be raining here, so I cant be enthusiastic about doing any modeling outside. However, this dismal cloud cover helps with taking pic's of matte polish. So I may just keep going with my matte polish's I have on my list to wear.
~♥~
 
Most of my photos are outside in the rain. With the Maybelline Matte Maker and outside - this polish is a lovely Forrest green, The golden shimmer disappeared, and just a beautiful solid green is left. Very nice. I have a few raindrops on my nails, hope that it adds to the effect of the matte. I am eager to do the shiny polka-dots & shiny stripes over a matte.......


As always you can enlarge my photos..... I like to enlarge all the nail photos I find too!

 
  

 




4 comments:

Mary said...

Ooooohhh, I'm in love with that. I love the drops of rain on it, it looks like a hand model pose :)

Kae said...

I like that color matte, the raindrops on your hands and nails gives it a very cool effect. Can't wait to see more mattes!

Lucy said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Now you'll have to walk around with raindrops on your nails. Pretty effect. I love the color. I have to buy some Rimmel's.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Thank you for commenting......

Because i ti was sooo gloomy and rainy I was worried my pics would not do this polish finish justice.


I love this Rimmel polish and have used it alot - I really, really like how it looks with the matte top coat.