Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

♥ Billie - 'Purple Rain' ♥




I wasn't so sure about this= I thought that it was an exact copy of Purple Haze, which I wore HERE, but this polish, Purple Rain, has a lovely shimmer to it. I love these Billie polish's... still cannot get over them being .99 cents! This Polish, Purple Rain It is alot more milky and opaque than Purple Haze..... like they just added a few drops of a shimmery white to the bottle. Which is painfully confusing, because Purple haze should be hazy and milky..... and purple rain would be crisp and a solid color...... ahhhhhhhh!




~ Left - Purple Rain ~ Right - Purple Haze ~
~♥~

Although there is some shimmer happening here, it is still matte..... , I wore this 1 1/2 weeks ago with no top coat, but matte polish's will attract oils and such from moisturizer, and so the polish picked up a little shine when I took these photos.




~♥~






~♥~

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I love this purple. Toes and fingers this time. I love this shade of purple. It's a gorgeous color on you.

Deborah Urban said...

I like both colors. I usually pass up the .99cent polishes becasue I think the color will be ugly and I may need 50 coats (not true) I'll be stopping at the .99cent store on my way home from work TODAY!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Lucy ~ This is a really pretty purple... Just a vivid bright color!


The Princess ~ I though that too of these Billie Brand of polish, most are 2 coats, some of the pretty metallic foils are 1 coats and the neon's I have modeled are usually 3 coats or more, but If i use a plain white beneath the neon's they only take 3 coats.....